Hi! KUSUM team is looking for SALES ANALYTICS.
Position level: Specialist.
Subdivision: Analytical Department.
Type of employment: on a permanent basis.
Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. For 25 years of our activity, we have done our best to constantly offer only high quality, effective and safe medicinal products.
KUSUM is a special microclimate. We provide each employee with health insurance, a corporate gym, and a medical room within the office; our chefs cook fresh lunches every day. We also offer many other things to take care of the comfort and health of our employees.
To perform the tasks, You will need:
- experience in data analysis in the pharmaceutical market or FMCG;
- higher education (technical/economic/mathematical);
- knowledge of MS Office at a high level (Excel – advanced user);
- experience with SQL will be a plus.
- ability to deal with large arrays of data and their interpretation in reporting;
- analytical thinking;
- attention to details;
- ability to work in a team.
What tasks will our colleague face
- Generation of reports of distributors and pharmacy chains (sales, balances);
- reporting on the plans fulfilment;
- control and verification of the execution of project conditions;
- control of the use of budgets by directions;
- working with the CRM program.
What do we offer?
We are a socially responsible company, so we fully adhere to the Labour Code, stably and honestly pay salaries, pay for sick leave, business trips and vacations (24 calendar days).
Employment 5 days a week: Mon.–Fri. 09.00–18.00.
We take care of Your health, provide health insurance.
New and modern office for comfortable work and rest is located on the Left Bank in the DVRZ area (the nearest station – Chernihivska).