Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. For 25 years of our activity, we have done everything possible to constantly offer only high quality, effective and safe medicines.
We are a socially responsible company; therefore, we fully adhere to the Labor Code, pay wages consistently and honestly, pay for sick leave, business trips and vacations (24 calendar days). We regularly and extensively work to improve our activities.
The Kusum group of companies is not just a job, it is a way of life!
Now we are looking for a colleague who can provide qualified and timely administrative support to the activities of the Manager.
Our expectations from the candidate:
- work experience from 1 year in the field of administration / as an Assistant Manager;
- well-bred speech (oral and written): Ukrainian, Russian – fluent; English – Upper Intermediate and above;
- ability to work with Office 365, PowerPoint, Word, Excel;
- knowledge of business etiquette;
- skills in working with documents;
- higher education (preferably legal).
- exceptional self-discipline and attention to detail, punctuality and pedantry;
- analytical, organizational, communication skills;
- vigorousness and proactivity, ease of information perception;
- 100% focus on results and solution of the assigned tasks;
- ability and love to work in a multitask mode;
- lack of bad habits.
The work will include:
- scheduling and organizing external and internal meetings and the appropriate maintenance of the Manager’s working calendar;
- collection and analysis of online information (business news, political, legal news);
- paperwork: writing business letters, preparing presentations, making reports and other tasks related to internal and external communication;
- timely transmission of documents, messages and information;
- electronic document management;
- translations, correspondence in English;
- checking the correctness of documents submitted for signature to the Manager, arrangement of signing, endorsing, storing, sending documents;
- ensuring control over the timing of the execution of the Manager’s orders by the employees of the structural divisions of the Company;
- work with databases, execution of current orders.
- official employment from the first day in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- stable and timely salary and planned salary growth;
- taking care of Your health, medical insurance;
- corporate events;
- work schedule: Mon.–Fri. 09.00–18.00;
- a new and modern office, where it is comfortable to work and relax, located on the Left Bank in the area of DVRZ (the nearest metro station Chernigovskaya).
To start working at KUSUM, please send Your CV indicating Your financial expectations.
We study in detail every CV that comes to us, so we cannot always provide feedback as quickly as You expect. But at the same time, we respect Your time, and if within the next 14 days we do not contact You, this means that we have read Your CV, but, unfortunately, there are no current vacancies in the Company that match Your qualifications and experience.