Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. For 25 years of our activity, we have done everything possible to constantly offer only high quality, effective and safe medicinal products.
We are a socially responsible company, therefore we fully adhere to the Labor Code, pay salary stably and honestly, pay sick leave and vacations (24 calendar days).
To execute the implementation project and for further support of BAS ERP, the company is looking for a team member – a business analyst.
We are ready to offer you:
• Everything is “clear and transparent” with us: official employment from the first working day in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine and officially shown salary
• All necessary tools for efficient and comfortable work
• We provide every employee with health insurance
• Work schedule: Mon.-Fri.
• Place of work: willingness of the candidate to move or frequent business trips to Sumy
• Experience with BAS ERP, 1C:Enterprise 8 at least 2 years as a programmer, business analyst, tester
• Knowledge and practical experience with non-standard configurations
• Knowledge of typical business processes of a manufacturing enterprise
• Willingness to work in a team and focus on a positive result
• Diligence, communication skills, initiativity
• English – will be an advantage
• Active participation in the project for the implementation and maintenance of BAS ERP
• Collection, systematization, analysis of functional requirements, business processes
• Working with technical project documentation
• Implementation of solutions for integration with other company systems
• Automation of business processes
• Adaptation of standard configurations according to functional requirements
• Solving problems and incidents that arose during the operation of the information system, as well as developing recommendations for preventive and compensatory measures
• Participation in testing of developed solutions
We are waiting for your CV with an indication of the expected salary level