Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
Position level: Middle
We would appreciate the following:
- work experience in large companies in the field of financial controlling for at least 5 years (not banks, not insurance companies, not services, not the public sector);
- management experience;
- ability to build communications and settle the work of financial control from the central office with regional companies (representative offices in other countries);
- higher economic/financial education and additional professional education (ACCA will be highly appreciated);
- strong knowledge of IFRS and NAS;
- advanced MS Office user (Excel in particular);
- proficiency in English at the Intermediate level and above.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- accuracy control of the accounting records provided by subsidiaries (BS, PL);
- preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- preparation of monthly consolidated management reports, cost control and analysis;
- cooperation with external auditors regarding group audit;
- preparation of information in the framework of corporate finance;
- management of financial forecasting and budgeting processes, as well as control over the preparation of all financial statements with an analysis of variances.
- official employment from the first day according to the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- stable and timely salary and planned salary growth;
- taking care of your health, medical insurance. Preference for candidates vaccinated against COVID-2019;
- corporate events;
- work schedule: Monday–Friday 09.00–18.00;
- a new and modern office for comfortable work and relax, located on the Left Bank in the DVRZ area (the nearest station M. Chernihivska).