Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. For 25 years of our activity, we have done everything possible to constantly offer only high quality, effective and safe medicinal products.
KUSUM is a special microclimate. We provide each employee with health insurance, a corporate gym and a medical office within the office; every day our chefs prepare fresh meals. We also offer many other things to take care of the comfort and health of our employees.
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
Position level: Middle
We would appreciate the following:
- experience of working with BAS ERP or another system
- 5+ year experience in finance controlling area in large companies (not banks, not insurance companies, not services, not the public sector)
- management experience; strong analytical and numerical skills
- ability to build communications and settle the work of financial control from the central office with regional companies (representative offices in other countries)
- higher economic/financial education and additional professional education (ACCA will be highly appreciated)
- advanced MS Office user (Excel in particular)
- Intermediate level of English and above
Responsibilities will include the following:
- participation in the implementation of the BAS ERP financial block
- preparation of monthly consolidated management reports, control and analysis of expenses
- preparation of information in the framework of corporate finance
- actuals vs forecasted data analysis in cooperation with budget financial controller
- ad-hoc management requests; managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting with variance analysis
- official employment from the first day according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- stable and timely salary and planned salary growth
- taking care of your health, medical insurance.
- corporate events
- work schedule: Monday–Friday 09.00–18.00
- a new and modern office for comfortable work and relax, located on the Left Bank in the DVRZ area (the nearest station M. Chernihivska).