Hey! KUSUM team is probably looking for You.
Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. We offer only high-quality, effective and safe medicines, and we regularly and extensively work to improve our activities. KUSUM is not just a job, it is a way of life!
Position level: Junior
Subdivision: IT department
Type of employment: full-time
For this position, we would appreciate:
- basic knowledge of IT processes;
- knowledge in the field of computer systems;
- fluency in PC;
- operational thinking, understanding the interaction of system components and their mutual influence on each other;
- willingness to independently investigate internal and external sources of information to solve problems;
- experience in writing documentation;
- knowledge of Word at the level of writing and design of technical documentation in accordance with corporate standards;
- attention to detail when describing requirements and procedures;
- level of English – Pre-intermediate/A2 (work with English-language technical literature).
What tasks will our colleague face?
- Creation of technical documentation, writing procedures and user documentation;
- keeping the documentation up to date;
- interaction with the departments of the company and QA in the preparation and execution of documentation.
- control of equipment repair, work with service centers;
- control of issuance of mobile phones and SIM cards, assignment of numbers.
- we are a socially responsible company; therefore, we fully adhere to the Labor Code, pay wages consistently and honestly, pay for sick leave, business trips and vacations (24 calendar days);
- employment 5 days a week: Mon–Fri. 08.00–17.00. We do not consider remote collaboration!
- corporate events;
- support from experienced colleagues;
- taking care of Your health, medical insurance (advantage for candidates vaccinated against COVID-2019).
To start working at KUSUM, please send Your CV indicating Your financial expectations.