Today, KUSUM is among the TOP-10 leaders of the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine. For 25 years of our activity, we have done everything possible to constantly offer only high-quality, efficient and safe medicines.
KUSUM is a special microclimate, we provide each employee with health insurance, a corporate gym and a medical room within the office, our chefs prepare fresh lunches every day, as well as many other things designed to take care of the comfort and health of our employees.
Our expectations from the candidate:
- Experience in procurement of materials for production (preferably pharmaceuticals)
- Higher education
- Knowledge of 1C, BAS, MS Office 365 (Excel – confident user)
- English – intermediate and above (oral communication and correspondence with suppliers)
Your duties will include:
- Search / selection of suppliers, agreement of conditions, conclusion of contracts;
- Purchase orders formation;
- Organization of the communication process with suppliers and maintaining it at the appropriate level;
- Carrying out procurement procedures under the most favourable conditions;
- Control of timely stock replenishment;
- Planning of payment with suppliers based on the terms of payment for the product;
- Analysis of the market and offers.
- Stable and timely salary
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- 24 days of paid vacation and sick leave
- Care for your health, medical insurance
- Work schedule: full time, Mon.-Fri. 09:00–18:00. We do not consider remote cooperation!
- Our new and modern office is located on the Left Bank in the DVRZ area (the nearest metro station is Chernihivska)
We read every CV that comes to us carefully, so we can’t always provide feedback as quickly as you expect. But at the same time, we respect your time, and if we do not contact you within the next 14 days, it means that we have read your CV but unfortunately there are no current vacancies in the company that match your qualifications and experience.