Today KUSUM is in the TOP-10 leaders of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market. For 25 years of our activity, we have done everything possible to constantly offer only high quality, effective and safe medicinal products.
KUSUM is a special microclimate. We provide each employee with health insurance, a corporate gym, and a medical office within the office; every day our chefs prepare fresh meals. We also offer many other things to take care of the comfort and health of our employees.
Our expectations from the candidate:
• practical experience in configuring L2/L3 HPE switches, Cisco;
• experience with Fortigate equipment;
• practical experience with Microsoft Windows Server Core Services products (DNS, DHCP, VPN, Cluster Services, IIS, File Services, Terminal Services, WSUS);
• understanding of the OSI model, basic network technologies and protocols, and understanding of network infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, NAT, routing);
• experience with Office365, Itune;
• experience with Windows AD, Azure AD, GPO, Terminal Services;
• experience with UNIX/Linux;
• experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL/Oracle;
• experience with VMware (vSphere, HA, vMotion, vSAN);
• responsibility, organization, accuracy;
• desire to learn.
Will be a plus:
• experience with MS SharePoint, Jira Software, InTune;
• experience with cloud environments;
• WI-FI setup with seamless roaming (Aruba);
• working with backup systems (Veeam & Veeam replication);
• working with monitoring systems (Zabbix).
What tasks will our colleague face?
• Technical support for users in the office and at remote locations, in the regions;
• setup, diagnostics, and troubleshooting of equipment;
• administration of network equipment within his area of responsibility;
• administration of servers within his area of responsibility;
• participation in projects for the implementation of new systems;
• creation of working documentation and documentation of changes in the infrastructure.
• official employment from the first day according to the Labor Code of Ukraine;
• stable and timely salary and planned salary growth;
• taking care of Your health, medical insurance;
• corporate events;
• work schedule: Monday–Friday 09.00–18.00. Remote collaboration is not considered!
• our new and modern office is located on the Left Bank in the DVRZ area (the nearest metro station – Chernihivska).
To start working at KUSUM, please send Your CV indicating Your financial expectations.