- Higher education (specialist’s, master’s degree) in “Chemistry”, “Biochemistry”, “Pharmacy”
- Work experience in any laboratory of physical and chemical methods of analysis for more than 1 year;
- Familiarity with theoretical foundation of analytical chemistry;
- Skills to analyze using chromatographic methods of analysis;
- Experienced PC and office equipment user.
- Analysis of raw materials, finished products, packaging materials for compliance with quality standards (instrumental chemistry, wet chemistry)
- Calibration of equipment;
- Preparation of documents.
- Work in a reliable company;
- Official employment and social guarantees in accordance with labour legislation (full social package);
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- 5-day working week;
- Training at the expenses of the company, opportunities for career growth and professional development.