Complete higher education (specialist, master) in the study field of chemistry or pharmacy. The applicant should be fluent in Ukrainian and have an intermediate level of English, working experience not less than 3 years in a pharmaceutical laboratory with good knowledge of HPLC, GC, UV, and IR methods.
Roles and Responsibilities
- SOP preparation, Review, revision, and Harmonization.
- The main requirements of SPhU and leading international pharmacopeias (EP, USP and others), standards, technical requirements, regulations, instructions, and other guidelines about production and finished product control
- New products analysis method review and arrange for necessary Corrections in test procedures.
- Review of analytical results/data of in-process. Intermediate, finished product & API
Analytical method transfers activity and report protocol review.
- Review Qualification of Laboratory Instruments Equipment.
- Change control, OOS, OOT, Incident and deviation & CAPA Handling.
- Monitoring of stability sample analysis,
- To check pharmaceutical addendum & supplement to make necessary amendment in the specification, whenever change in the Pharmacopoeia is observed.
- Review Raw Material, Packing Material & Intermediates products.
- Trouble shooting of the QC Instruments.
– Work in a reliable company;
– Official employment and social guarantees in accordance with labour legislation (full social package);
– Competitive salary and bonus program;
– 5-day working week;
– Training at the expenses of the company, opportunities for career growth and professional development